CLOSED: Seeds

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

As I find homes for alot of my have list, I will disable the ones I no long have for trade. At least for this year. I am moving all my plants into containers so that I can keep them safe from the tractors and backhoes when they come in this summer to put in the new trailer. Well, we're hoping to be doing that. We'll know in June if we will be doing it this summer or having to wait 1 more year.

So for now all my 'trades' are for SASE or just send postage so that I can find homes for all my seeds.

Marti

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Sent you a d mail! Wow!

me also

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I forgot to add: When you send your SASE or postage be sure you put your DG name on the envie or on a paper in the envie.

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

sent you dmail :)

Zapata, TX

sent you dmail

Altoona, PA

Sending you a D mail~

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

ditto ... sending you a d-mail

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I'm putting a hold on anymore till I make sure I can supply all the people who have contacted me so far. One I get those done, I will post what is left or maybe send them to arejay for the newbies.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I would like the Black Cohosh and the sea thrift. Do want postage money in advance or do I send the money after I see how much it is?

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

woodspirit1, I have the stamps to mail those the seeds to you. Just remember that next year I may come begging. LOL

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Kawonkamish Marti,

I was wondering if you had any Eryngium planum, Stachys byzantina, and Mirabilis jalapa 'Limelight Rose' left? I would love to SASBE for some.

Aquene,
WautuckquesSochepo
(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Got that put aside for you. I'll get them out in the mail this week.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

Got mine in the mail today cant wait to start some. thanks so much!!!!!!!!

marti, my address is in the exchange. I guess you can mail them any time. I can't wait.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

maccionoadha, got your seeds out in the mail today. Good luck with them and Thanks for giving my seeds a home.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Kawonkamsih Marti,

Koonepeam (You are welcome). I sent a SASBE to you. You can use the envelope for someone else.

Aquene,
WautuckquesSochepo
(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

OK!!

I misread your original post. Do you want me to send postage first? If so, how much?

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

For just the two you want, don't worry about postage. I got it covered

Orangeburg, SC

Uhm, Marti, are you taking any more requests? I'm interested in the hibiscus seeds.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Deebie, sent you dmail.

thanks, Marti

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Well, I'm closing this because we found out that we can not get the new trailer. They want 35 % plus title to the property to get us a new trailer. We can't do it! So I'm starting to work on putting my garden back together and planning my veggie garden area.
My nieces husband has been working with a company that rebuilds houses and trailers. Although he is now disabled and unable to continue to work, he can oversee the remodel of our trailer. My niece and I are pretty good with hammers and her 15 year old son is good at taking things apart. So I'll get my larger trailer, one room at a time. We're going to start at the front bedroom and make it into a master bedroom with its own handcapped bathroom. We'll start this summer.

Orangeburg, SC

Thanks for the seeds, Marti. Well wishes on the trailer remodeling.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Kawonkamish Marti,

I received the seeds. As You are not moving and you gave away a lot of your seeds, do you need any for your garden? If so look over my Haves List and if there is anything you want let me know. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1148973/

Aquene,
WautuckquesSochepo
(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

For now I'm going to hold off getting more seeds until i get the raised beds in place. I have some seeds I can plant for now. Found a guy that is remodeling a bunch of condos and he is getting rid of all bathroom sinks, and toilets. He's bring me some for my garden I figure I can grow herbs in the bathroom sinks and tomatoes and zuccinhi in the toilets. AFTER I make sure they are clean.

Our friend, the plumber is going to come down tomorrow and see what we need to move the water hydrant next to the trailer and his son has a ditch witch to do the ditches for the new water line and sewer lines. He will quote us a price for work done for family...

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Can't wait to see pictures when all the hard work is done!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.