1 yr old plants of Firespike

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Will trade or send you for postage. In Dec 2009 my plant froze to the ground and I thot it was dead. When it came back, I rooted about a dozen cuttings in case I should lose the original plant in another freeze. Now I have extras. some of the plants are 3 ft tall but some are only 1 ft tall. Let me know if anyone wants any. Cam

would love one. only have mint plants or cactus for trade or could send postage let me know

I need to check on shipping costs so I can let you know how much it might cost. Will get back to you... but am reserving one for you. Cam

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Cam - me as well! Bigbubbles was nice enough to give me a few cuttings this fall but I evidently killed them. :(

It looks like I don't have anything on your 'want' list. I haven't updated my 'haves' list due to a lot of offerings going out in a spring swap, but I do have some Dracaena, Pillea, Philo 'micans' and possibly Philo 'Orange Prince'. I also have a standard pink Plumeria if that interests you. I will be winter sowing in the next few days so may have some more interesting plants available in a few weeks.

Careyana, I would love to trade for a pink plumeria. I lost mine in the Deep Freeze of Dec '09. It was young, just rooted and I really dont know what happened. All my others were OK. I will put your name on one.

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Cam,
I have Obedient Plant, Echinops ritro and Kamschatca Stonecrop from your wants list if you'd like to trade for some Firespike. I don't know when you are wanting trade - unfortunately, I can't trade right now because my ground is hard as a rock from being frozen and won't be thawed until end of March/1st of April. I can send postage instead if you'd like right now though.

Di

I would love to trade with you for those plants. Can we diary this trade and remind ourselves when your ground thaws out? The Firespike is in 5 gallon containers so they can wait until you are ready but I will send now for postage if you prefer.Cam

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

I am also interested.. I have some cuttings from this rose that seem to be doing well..Its a miniature and it blooms repeatedly as long as you dead head it occasionally.. They arent large cuttings tho..

Thumbnail by huneybunch_2000
Omega, GA

Hello, do you still have rooted firespike for trade? I have several plants on your want list. Look at my trade list & LMK if you see anything of interest. thank you.

Hi Sherman, I have some small plants that I can squeeze into a $5 priority box or a larger one in an $11 box. Please let me know what you prefer. Im the same Steadycam that is participating in Susie's 2nd Robin with you. LMK, Cam

Huneybunch, you have several seeds I would like to have. I have small firespike I can squeeze into a $5 priority box or I can send a larger plant in the $11 priority box. Let me know which way you would like to go on the postage. It does not cost as much to send seeds but the root system of the firespikes are well developed. LMK, Cam

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.