computer messages or signs

Lexington, NC(Zone 7a)

I get way too many messages from my computer: "There is not enough memory or disk space to run word". I have deleted many folders and documents and still I often get this message.
Another one, "The docuiment (name of document) casued a serious error the last time it was opened" Would you like to contiune opening it? I cleck yes, and it opens fine, have never had a serious error when opening a document. Another Often after I have closed a document and go back to it I also find another one of it with the first letter missing and a $ in front of it. I just delete it but would like to know what causes it. Another: "Word automatically saved changes to normal document template. Do you want to load it?" No I don't and just close it bu its anoying getting that so ofter. The last one I will show as a picture. Would like comments and suggestions on all of this.
Sparks

Thumbnail by Sparks42
This thread has 33 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!