CLOSED: Have a ton of seed bags to trade

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi guys! I bought a bunch of plastic ziplock baggies! I thought I was buying by the hundred but I was buying by the thousand! Soooo, I would really like to trade for seeds!! Please let me know if you are interested!!
Lisa

Admin note: This user account is an alias for a past member, lljjz, whose account was terminated in July 2010 for failure to complete trades in a timely manner. This account has been terminated as well. If you find this member reappearing under any other alias, please notify us immediately.

what size?

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh gosh!! It is so embarrassing to say, but I have 1x2, 2x3, 4x6, 9x12

i would be interested in the two smaller sizes. what kind of seeds are you looking for? should i just check your trade lists? let me know

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I don't have any seeds on your list - are there others you are looking for?

checked your trade lists, i dont have any of your wants either. sorry

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

I love all flowers!! I just havent got my trade list done! I will be happy with what ever you have!!! Please send me your address!!
Lisa

I have lots of annual, perennial, tropical and veg. seeds - I'm interested in the 2x3 size bags. Can you specify how many seeds for how many bags?

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

I really dont have any idea what is fair! I would love to get your opinion on that!! I love tropical seeds and would love what ever you can spare!!! Please tell me how many bags (100 per bag) you can use and I will send them out today!!
Lisa

Lisa, it would really benefit you and us to know what you have in mind. 100 bags of the 2x3 size sell for $1.99 at craft stores around here. Tropical seeds are expensive, BUT - I have some extras. Just post how many bags for how many types of seeds and we'll have a deal!

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

How about 2 kinds for 100 bags!! Is that fair???
Lisa

Milwaukee, WI

I' interested in 1x2's and 2x3's. Sending you d-mail.

Yes - I will dmail you some idea of what I have and you can pick.

I am sorry but I am not going to be able to trade for the baggies. Thanks.

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

Thats ok!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.