Happy New Year

Philadelphia, PA

Wishing everyone Health, Wealth and Happiness in 2011 ;-)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you Mitt, and same to you! And to all my friends here on irises.

Pleasant Grove, UT

Happy New Year everyone. 11 degrees here with snow right now, probably single digits by morning. Now if Jan and Feb will fly by I'll see the first signs of a Utah spring come March. Come spring we'll have more iris matters to discuss. Anxious to see the things new to my garden when May comes.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Happy New Year. All is well. My wish is a good year coming for all of you. Sharon.

Tomah, WI

Wishing you all a wonderful, healthy, prosperous New Year filled with gorgeous blooms!

Vail, AZ

Happy New Year, and may it warm up soon. It's down to 22 here this morning. I have an iris called Happy New Year and it was getting ready to bloom. Hope it can handle teh cold.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Happy New Year to all of the wonderful people on this forum. May you all have a wonderful year filled with good things.

Winnsboro, TX

Happy New Years to each and everyone of you too. May the new year bring you everything you need and desire. May your gardens and life blossom like they never have before.

Love to one and all,
Marian

Port Sanilac, MI

Happy New Year to all of you too. You are all such nice people to visit with. Kay

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Mit !
And to you and all the the other iris lovers I wish lots of good health, wealth , and IRISES TOO !

Spicer, MN

Happy 2011 to all of you! I've been blessed to touch with you DG Ladies/guys. I love sharing Iris & information with each other. You have been invaluable when I need advive! There is also a very good loving concern when one of us needs a cyberspace hug.

JANUARY 1st! Did you know that 'Blue J Iris' out of Alliance, NE is open for business? Someone give me a straight jacket! LOL I can't wait but I'm going to this year. (I mean it too!)
Sharon #3

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY DEAR IRIS FRIENDS. HOPE IT IS THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR YOU AND THE BLOOMS.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.