Happy New Years!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy New Year Everyone!

We've had a very warm winter so far and this jasmine has taken over what used to be the "hut". It is just going to town and is very fragrant!

Best Wishes in 2011 !!!!!!!

Jeanne

This message was edited Dec 30, 2010 11:39 PM

Thumbnail by Texasgal77
Keaau, HI

Happy New Year from Hilo, Hawai'i!

Thumbnail by Metrosideros
Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

I should have titled this "Happy New YEAR" as we only get one at a time. With it almost being New Year's Eve.....That is where the "S" came in Years...........so here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year for many YEARS to come!!!.haha!

How's that?

Jeanne

noonamah, Australia

Nothing wrong with lining up your Happy New Years in advance, they're never wasted. Happy New Year everyone, and also Happy New Years for all those coming up in the future.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL! Thanks for agreeing! It is sincerely appreciated! I need all of the help I can get! HAHA!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Happy New Year to you all.

Happy Birthday to Jeanne (Texasgal77), today is her Birthday!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks.....(It was the 30th) but close enough......It's the thought that counts!
Thanks!

Happy New Year Everyone!
Jeanne

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Belated Bithday Jeanne!!

Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico(Zone 11)

¡Feliz y Próspero Año Nuevo! It was a beautiful first day of 2011 here in the Yucatán, I hope you all have a wonderful year.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Pepper! I hope everyone has a great year also!

Laie, HI

I am pushing for a prosperous new year this year!

Keaau, HI

Plant Ti for prosperity!

Thumbnail by Metrosideros
Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

I had a Ti plant, only last year in the freeze it did not prosper. It did come back, but is not very big. I love them. They are beautiful!

Jeanne

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Dave, thanks for posting your beatiful picture above from Hilo. It is soooooo gorgeous! That will certainly brighten any day!

Have you been playing your guitar lately? What kind of music do you like / play?

I like a variety of music. Do you sing as well? Do you have anything posted on youtube?

Jeanne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.