Re-Introduction

Clinton Township, MI(Zone 6a)

I have just re-subscribed to DG after a couple year hiatus.

I formerly lived in the country outside Ann Arbor where I had acres to plant. Now I have moved to Roseville and taken over every scrap of earth my boyfriend will let me (WAAAYYY less than an acre). In the spring it looks like I will get to enlarge one more flower bed.

Right now I'm suffering through winter and I don't even have space to start seeds this year. My mother, who is located in Georgia, just got a new greenhouse. Looks like she'll be starting all my stuff!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Maybe in the spring I can find locals to trade plants with.

Here's to the New Year!

Jennifer

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome back Jennifer hope to see you some more on here
give bf time just do like I do when edgeing beds you come out 6-8 inches for a mow line ;0)
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Jennifer. Good to see you back here. The Michigan forum needs some more people posting.It's been kind of dead in here. Have fun planning your new garden. Be sure to post pictures and also let us know what plants you will be growing. I hope we all have a great 2011 growing season with just the right amount of sunshine and rain.

Brenda

Thanks for responding Gloria and Brenda. This little bit of warm up really has me antsy for spring!

I look foward to posting more as I start planning the new beds in earnest!

Happy New Year!
Jennifer

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm with you Jennifer spring cant come to soon for me ;0)
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Almost looks like spring at my house. All the snow is gone and it was about 49 degrees when I woke up this morning. Winter is coming back though. It's going to get much colder. Good day to take down my santa outside. :)

If anyone wants some roosters I have some to give away. They are 21 weeks old.

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Jenifer

Paul

Thanks Paul.

I'm a bit torn about the snow being gone. It was a little easier to wait for Spring when I couldn't see my beds. Now I'm reminding of the little gems that await!

New year, new challenges, new rewards.

Jennifer

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Seed catalogs coming in like crazy, Already have SPRING FEVER!!!!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes now we are under a snow warning around here!! Just a blustery day. Been very cold and breezy. I do not get on as much as I used to. Like Brenda said really kinda slow lately. Enjoy the resources on DV. I am trying to get back in the loop of getting on here. Ronna

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

so glad to see all of you !!! it has been kind of lonely around here WELCOME BACK ;0)
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Jennifer I lived in Roseville once upon a time :) for 13 yrs...then we moved to Macomb 9 yrs ago... I can't wait for the Spring... been doing a spring count down on FB lol... Glad you re-joined ^_^

Delane

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.