" BEST WISHES TO CAROL "

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Hi Carol ..

A huge hug and a wish for your most speedy recovery !!!

Think of you often ^_^

Marilynne (Thunder Bay, ON) Lorna and the furries as well !!!

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Also thinking of you in Ottawa and wishing you a speedy recovery.

st.george, NB(Zone 5a)

Thoughts and prayers from NB to you!..................Laurie

Victoria Harbour, ON

Miss seeing your posts, always amazed at your generosity. Hope you are improving daily, don't rush to get home before you are in tip top shape!

Sending warm hugs and prayers!

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Carol my friend, I am so pleased to know that my words will reach you.
Not being able to find out where you were kind of panicked me and I was very worried in case you were alone. I was relieved to see a quick post and then to hear from Joeann and to hear you had lots of visitors.
I hope the worst is over now and that you will have some time to mend and get ready for your garden. I have missed your words and hearing about LH and how you were getting more beds made due to being inside.
I have left goofy messages on your phone so if someone else picks them up you can tell them it's the wacko from Edmonton!
I will give you a call when I'm next up to see if you are up for a visit and I hope to find you at home.
Take care
Ann

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Carol - as you can see, you're greatly loved and missed here!!
I know you're practical and such, but please be extra careful of yourself - give us the gift of Yourself this Christmas and be well quickly, please!

Lots of prayers, warm thoughts and blessings go your way.

I know I've left some messages on your phone, but they're not as goofy as Ann's lol
I wish a quiet, healthy Christmas for you AT HOME!! I'm sure you miss your furry family, as they miss you........

Calgary, Canada

Take care of yourself, Carol.
I am thinking of you as I travel this holiday.

Caroline

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

Carol, here's wishes of a speedy recovery and that you'll be home again soon surrounded by those four footed best friends that give unconditional love. I hope you're getting great care from the staff there. Linda in Victoria

Thinking of you Carol. I hope you are well on the mend now from surgery. Sending healing thoughts and prayers from here in Manitoba. God bless you this Christmas, wherever you spend it.

Brenda

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Carol,

I hope your recovery goes well and you are able to spend Christmas at home. Will you be able to eat cookies soon too? Your cookie party is always a fun event in January.

Joanne

Calgary, Canada

I just got off the phone from Carol who wants to update you herself later today.

Suffice to say she has been through a lot and will have further health concerns to deal with now. She is delighted to be at home as of this morning and will be looked after by a friend for a few days.

I told her we are all thinking of her. I will give her a few days to rest at home and then pop and take her something green and beautiful.....

Theresa

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Oh My Theresa .. wonderful news that Carol is home !!

Wishing her all the best, and hugs to you for your kindness ^_^

~M~

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Theresa, Thanks for the update. It is indeed good news that Carol is home. And even better that a friend will be looking after her.

Victoria, BC(Zone 8b)

Carol, glad to hear that you are able to sleep in the comfort of your own home. Don't do too much too fast and , know that we are sending healing energy to you.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

yaaaaaaaaaay - glad to hear Carol's home!! ^_^

Victoria Harbour, ON

Dropping in with a 'hi' Carol , sure hope today was a healing day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.