Nicole Harry's 2011 Spring Collection

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

I received my catalog from her several days ago and finally got a chance to look at it. WOW. Absolutely love the future intro pictured on the inside front cover, can't wait to find out what she will call it.

From her 2011 Spring Collection: Powersurge, Eenie Meenie Jellybeany and Fire In My Soul are really great. Who am I kidding....they are all great, but those are my favorites.

Check them out yourself: http://www.nicolesdaylilies.com/

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I like the Eenie Meenie Jellybeany also. I like several in her 2010 fall collection too.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I first ordered from her 2 years ago. I got 'Call Me Carla' because I have a sister named Carla.

Last year I got 'Phantom Returns' because we had a cat named Phantom . We gave it to our daughter who then called us and asked us to come get it because it didn't get along with her other cats. So...Phantom returned to me ! I've got to study her this year names to see if one "speaks to me".

I can tell you that hers bloomed so well for me and looked just like they did in the catalog. Good rebloomers,too.

Lillian, AL(Zone 8a)

All of Nicoles flowers have done well here since her first intros. I already have her fall and spring collections and they are growing well. Had seen most in her slide shows this pass year.

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

I alread had HALLOWEEN KISSES.

Last fall I bought Phantom Returns (N. Harry 09), Dreamcicle Supreme, Nicole's Heat Seeker and Glamoureyez directly from her during her Summer Sale. She also sent Nicole's Esperenza (N. Harry 10) as a bonus! Everything had extra fans as well.

All her plants are wonderful. Two years ago I bought Amber Rhum, God Save The Queen and Pant It Black from her on the LA. Beautiful plants, big fans with great roots. She sent a SF of Dr. Jerrold Corbett as a bonus that time.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Does anybody here at Dave's who lives in the north grow any of her flowers??? If so, how do they do for you???

Reading, PA

Im in the north. PA to be exact. we have several of Nicoles hybrids. not sure if it is this years early spring and cold snap we had or what is going on but the scapes are not getting out of the foliage this year. flower colors have been off and we have nearly lost one to crown rot. I'm giving them next year yet in the garden to settle in and start to multiply and we will see. not impressed yet but then again we had a strange super wet spring here I think the cold snap we got stunted many of the early scapes as they formed. her flowers are not the only ones with short scapes or having color issues this year

South Bend, IN

I have Nicole's Afterglow in the garden. I planted it last fall so I will let you know if it blooms for me. I wasn't out back today so I can't remember if it has a scape yet.

ETA: Hemlady I noticed 2 scapes coming up this morning while I was mowing the grass. The fans look healthy and it has increased by a fan since I planted it. I would caution though, that it has only survived the "winter that wasn't" around here.

This message was edited Jun 3, 2012 1:20 PM

Baltimore, OH(Zone 6a)

I have Dayglow as a club guest plant from last year. It survived our very mild winter. It has small fans but is putting up a scape. I am giving it much TLC. I will try to remember to take a picture and post it.
Dick in Central Ohio

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I have Southern Dazzle. It's gorgeous. Two years old, and doesn't increase rapidly here, which of course, I didn't expect. But it's gorgeous.

I do wish she would fix the website so you could read the prices on all the daylilies.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the info everyone.

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

I have had several for a couple years. They just don't thrive for me. Maybe it will take longer for them to get really established.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.