(LeisaD) Leisa Dreisner

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Leisa Dreisner, known here at DG by LeisaD joined Dave's Garden on November 23, 2008. She was an active member of our popular Australian Forum and had many friends there. She loved Bromeliads and enjoyed sharing images and discussing them with others. She was a friendly person and loved sharing information and her images. We will miss her cheery posts and happy attitude.

Thumbnail by melody
barmera, Australia

Dear Leisa, such a viberant and generous lady. You will be missed. Rest easy now. Colleen

Merino, Australia

Leisa, you are at peace, having been called to His garden by the Chief Gardener . Look down on us as you walk with Him.
Jean.

Liesa ...a bright light has gone from our Aussie forum.

We will miss you so very much.
Fly free dear friend.
Our deepest Sympathy to her Loved ones.

Clifton Springs, Australia

A good person...gone too soon.....we will miss you.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

hey Leisa, no more pain. Thanks gawd you don't have to do chemo and take those anti nausea drugs that made you so drowsy. I bet your clear headed now! Friday is your big send off, but I can't make it there in person. I know you'll be looking down and hope that Jorg can feel your presence and take some comfort from it. He'll really miss you. You were his driving force, so he tells me, and reckons that nothing would ever have got done if it weren't for your advice. My husband calls that nagging, but your Jorg has too much respect for you to call it that! he he.
I'll probably be sipping a glass of wine around 2pm, so will raise it up for a little toast to you. You'll never be forgotten, even though we knew each other for such a brief moment in time. I have all those lovely broms, leisas broms, to remind me of you.
So Leisa, farewell, see you in another lifetime. Our love of Bromeliads will ensure we meet again at some sale or show, for sure.
XXXXXX Sue

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

Leisa, rest in peace-anthony

From us ...
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1144679/

With love.

Thumbnail by
Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

(((hugs)))) and prayers to her family and friends. Its so sad to loose a member. She will be missed. She explained Chocolate bread fruit to me.

Lavina

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Although I did not know Leisa, your heartfelt comments and tributes to her let me know that she was an amazing person who will be missed by all.

My sincere condolences to her friends and family as you deal with the transition to life without her. Hearing that she was so ill I am happy that she is with her heavenly Father and no longer in pain. May God heal your pain and may you look forward to one day seeing Leisa again!

♥Kelly

Ocean Springs, MS

God has a new angel in Heaven. Prayers for family. love and miss you, julie

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

i didn't know Leisa but reading these posts makes me know that i missed out on meeting a beautiful soul. they also make me realize that with so many members here on dg, chances are slim that i will ever get to talk to even a tiny percentage of them personally but every single one of us is here through a common bond and that gives me a sense of belonging and comfort...so thank you, Leisa. i'll tip a glass in your memory.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.