Tomato Seeds for Trade

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I have to downsize to SFG and a few containers in the Spring. I got a lot of determinate tomato seeds in Heather's swap so I need to swap my other seeds for some bush beans and a few other space saving veggies. If you see anything on this list you'd like, please take a look at my want list or make me an offer. Thanks for looking.

Variety # of trades

Pink Mortgage Lifter 4
White Cherry 2
Copia 2
Money Maker Red 1
Matt's Wild Cherry 3
(?) large smooth orange tomato 1
Fox Cherry 1
Chocolate Cherry 3
Eli 1
American Wonder 1
Orange Ky Beefsteak 8
Ky Striper 10
Black From Tula 1
German Johnson 9
Galina's Yellow Cherry 14
Ponderosa Pink 5
Cherokee Purple 4
Mini Yellow Pear 5
Ponderosa Red 1
Black Krim 1
Burracker's Favorite 10
Yellow Stuffing 9

Many of these I got in trades so I don't have any info other than what is in PF.

This message was edited Dec 16, 2010 7:30 PM

This message was edited Dec 18, 2010 10:58 PM

This message was edited Dec 20, 2010 11:19 PM

This message was edited Dec 28, 2010 11:45 PM

This message was edited Dec 29, 2010 10:04 PM

This message was edited Jan 11, 2011 12:50 AM

This message was edited Jan 12, 2011 9:30 PM

This message was edited Jan 26, 2011 11:08 AM

Oakland, MD

Hello,

I am interested in your White Cherry Tomatoes, Chocolate Cherry, Orange Beefsteak, Galina's yellow cherry, Cheorokee purple, Purple Russian, and Sungold seeds.

Jennifer

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Jennifer You have a Dmail.

Hopkinsville, KY

Hi Cajun; am interested in Rose Climber, Arafat Flame, Kentucky Striped, and Golden Sunray;

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I put your name on them. Do you want to trade something or just send a SASE? Either way is fine with me. LMK I was thinking I'd hear from you. :)

Hopkinsville, KY

Either way is fine with me; whatever you prefer. I have quite a few varieties, but am not sure if you are looking for more since you are cutting back. Let me know.

Gary

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Greg, you have a Dmail.

If any of the seeds offered are hybrids., they will not come true from seeds due to the many generations that has been bred into them. Tomatoes are one such hybrid.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I got many of them in trades so I have not researched them. Many were marked commercial and I know the ones I saved myself were either open pollenated or heirloom. If anyone is interested in a particular one I would suggest they google it first to be sure. I know KyGreg is very versed in tomatoes.

Winnetka, CA

CajuninKy ..... I'm interested in your Red Mortgage Lifter 2, Cherokee Purple 5 & Mini Yellow Pear 8 .... if possible... I'd like to send you a SASE as I don't think I have any of the smaller veggie seeds to trade unless you might want some peppers? I have both hot and sweet.... let me know what you think.... thanks... Nancy

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

NF You have a Dmail.

Milwaukee, WI

You've got mail!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Just wanted to post this. It will be a few days before I get back to trading.
For anyone who is waiting on seeds i apologize for the delay. Got a call this morning that a dear friend from church took her own life. She was bipolar and was having problems with depression. She was in the hospital. They had changed her meds and sent her home. Apparently she was not doing as well as they thought. Please say a prayer for Barb's family and our church family. It is a very hard time for us. She was such a sweet person.

Wichita Falls, TX

Sympathy and prayers for Barb and friends. So sorry!

When you get back to trading. I'd love some Black Krim tomato seed. I'd prefer to send SASE. Thanks.

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

I'd be interested in Matt's Wild Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, and Indian Stripe. If you are interested I have some bush bean seeds that I don't need. I'll send you a D-mail.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I am getting back up to speed here so I can make some more trades.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I am closing this thread. Thank you to everyone who traded with me and everyone who gave it a look see. I has been fun and my garden will be more full in Spring.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.