My box collection

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

I must introduce by saying that these boxes you see in my blog here have collected themselves at home, instead of someone collecting them!! But the good thing is, fortunately, they have not been thrown away. The reason for this may be because there was space to accommodate and opportunity to keep some of them in use.

There are many photos with short descriptions in my blog: please see them - some are really old: http://mysoreanmusings.blogspot.com/2009/04/box-collection.html

I consider this as a box here and begin this thread - this is a lunch carrier from the olden days. Total height is about 1'. One person could empty the contents! One good meal during the day was enough and the next meal was at dinner. They were days when no junkies were available nor discovered!

Thumbnail by Dinu
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!