Bummer

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

Evening Clay Campers,
OK.... I took a large load of greenware and glazed pieces to the little shop that fires for me....YOu would think that after 5 years I would learn.. but do I? nooooooooooooooooo. I THOUGHT I had packed and placed everything in the box carefully. As I was unpacking everything adn placing greenware from GLazed... I get to the bottom of the box.. and yes.... you guess it.... THREE... not 1 not 2 but THREE greenware pieces are in pieces. AND Before I had left the house I picked up another greenware piece and the rim broke off.. so that is 4 pieces.
I have told my hubby about an OLYMPIC KILN called the Traveler... he said in a few months he may getit for me. Ituses household current... and we can keep it in his shed as it has inside and outside power. SOOO back to the drawing board!

Deb

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!