Happy Birthday Jan!!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope it's a great day for you!!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Jan, have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a great day!!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Jan! Have a fun day.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Thomaston, CT

Best wishes for your wishes!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Hope you have the best day ever. Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by ngam
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank you friends. Spent the day outside clearing out the veggie beds - DH raking and shredding leaves and turning the compost and starting a new compost pile. Now, off to clean up, go to dinner and maybe look for flooring for the kitchen.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I recommend the cork flooring...very cushy for the feet

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Jan!! I'm so glad I got back on DG (following a long trip) just in time to wish you a very happy day!! All the Best!
Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I love the way the cork flooring looks

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank you, all.

Cork does sound interesting, but we are going to try to match what is in 'whatuseddtobe' the dining room.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Jan, enjoy the rest of your special day. Matching is tough, but a great choice if you can manage finding the same. Have a wonderful t-day. Patti

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thanks, Patti. Jeff and son went to HD to get his military discount. Much progress this week. Most of the drywall in, but not taped yet. The floor is mostly out. There are boxes of flooring sitting to the side. I haven't looked yet to see what they got. I went shopping instead. My DIL was here to stay with mom. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I anticipate several months yet. He will have 2 weeks at Christmas to work on it though. I stay out of the way unless he asks for help. I figure I'll help tape, help do the floor, and paint.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Good that you see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Good luck, Jan! And be sure to show us the finished product!
Louise

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.