Today is my birthday!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Hey, friends! Been out to dinner celebrating my birthday. It's been an interesting year, especially since I became the chairperson of Amateur Horticulture for the Boston Flower Show. My two giant Boston ferns are still alive and flourishing and my two dwarf Alberta spruces will be Christmas decorations for the garden club Christmas party. I am designing the decorations now.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, which my birthday never falls on since it is too early.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Martha

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Congrats on your accomplishments and enjoy the rest of your birthday! Sounds like you're having a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by venu209
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Sorry to have missed your Birthday Martha. Sounds like a great day for you. Good work on your projects and hope you have another great garden year.

Thumbnail by ngam
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Yes, yes, Happy Birthday Martha. We are thankful you are aropund and growing and sharing your love of plants. Have a festive time with your club and what ever you do in your new year! Judy

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Sorry I missed your Birthday Martha! Glad it was a good day for you and hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sorry I missed it, not usually on the computer on Saturdays.
Glad you had a good one.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Thomaston, CT

Happy, happy, & best wishes, Martha!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

ooohh happy belated birthday... I will add yours to my list now... sorry I missed it

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks a mil, all! DH and I have our birthdays three days apart {major reason I married him}, We went to see Harry Potter as our present and of course, out to dinner on my birthday since I do not cook on that day!
Had a great couple of days and a good Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a great one!
Martha

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Wishing you a very belated Re-do of your fun birthday, Martha! I love hearing how happy and busy you are. Congrats on all that you are doing and being recognized for. That's really neat!
May the Good Birthdays keep rolling on!
Louise

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.