Happy b-day luvsgrtdanes!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Birthday wishes from the NE forum.
Hope you're having a great b-day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Hope your day has been just wonderful. Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by ngam
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Ronnie! Hope you're having a great one and enjoying some Italian food!

Can you believe I just realized today that your DG name is 'loves great danes'?!! I always read it so fast that I thought it was a play on 'loves gardens'!! Duhhhh.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Ronnie!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you guys!!

That's funny Victor! We had real Italian food...Pizza! LOL the real dinner comes Saturday.

Well living up to my name here is my present from my wonderfully sweet crazy husband!

My newest edition a male Black Great Dane I will name Boo Radley. I can't pick him up until after the 21st of December though!! I may not make it! LOL A complete and utterly wonderful 50th BD present!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

How cute!! Congrats and have fun!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Awe, look at that face!!! Congrats!!!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Too cute, how old is he in the pic?

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

So adorable. What a great gift.

Happy birthday one more time.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh how cool.... I am soooo glad it was a good birthday for you!!!... sorry I missed it this morning!!!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Awe thanks again!!
Jen my husband forgot the date the breeder said they were born but I am guessing about 3 weeks. I have an email to her now..waiting on some more pics and info. My son has all the info but wasn't home to get it for me.

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

...that's so funny, I cant believe Victor didn't see that! lol!!

Happy Birthday Luvs!

Thumbnail by WaterCan2
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks WC!!

Thomaston, CT

Sorry I'm late, Ronnie....I know you had a great day...that face is wonderful....absolutely nothing beats a new pup! Well, maybe a new child, but it's close!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Marilyn...it is a close call and since we aren't getting anywhere in the baby dept. from the newlyweds and my older son gives me dirty looks the puppy will do! LOL

Thomaston, CT

LOL

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Happy belated birthday, Ronnie! I'm sorry I missed it! Hope it continues to be happy!
Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you Louise, and that it does!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

That's great!! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.