Clematis sweet autumn seeds for trade

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

Anyone need sweet autumn seeds?

casselberry, FL

i have been researching for a vine that grows well in the shade...i need some of theses seeds....:):)..i have hyacyth beans, butterfly bush...a small amt..pink and purple...dune sunflower...i am just starting my seed collection it was the first year for my garden..plz let me know....thankz:):)

casselberry, FL

i am new at gardening...this was my first year...i have saved seeds from butterfly bush, hyacyth bean, gloriosa lily seeds, marigold of course, and dune sunflower...are u interested in any of these seeds...

Mulberry, FL

Inthegarden I have plumeria seed if you would like to trade or coffee seed. Thanks let me know ....Dana

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

I have what must be hundreds of thousands of sweet autumn seeds. Free to anyone wanting to send their mailing address. I assume they are viable seeds. I know nothing about them. My vine branches are completely dormant and it appears many seeds are still hanging.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I will have starts this spring if you are interested. Looking for trades.

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

I have Autumn clematis vine with a multitude of seeds, and a few questions, how reliable are the seeds? the seeds are still on the vine and they are under abour 6 inches of snow right now. Will they be alright to plant in the spring? And, How do I plant them?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.