wanted candy lily seeds. also aquilegia

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

if you have these in all colors please lmk. i'll trade plants for these. or something besides seeds. thanks.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Let me look and get back to you tomorrow.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

check my "Have" page. I'm leaving for a week to visit DD and kids in San Antonio Friday so it would be after I get back should you wish to trade. You have a couple of cannas and a daylily we might make a trade for...not all just one canna OR the daylily

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I have the regular orange spotted ones I'd be happy to share.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Can you grow Columbines there mama? I so love them but our heat is too much for them here:(

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

loca i am prob. going to sell a bunch but yes i can grow some. i will keep some to try. you can prob. grow the yellow texas gold one. it does well here without anything extra. i plan on winter sowing them.

i am sorry but i don't want the orange ones. i have tons of blackberry lily seeds so other colors would be better.

big red i have done away with most of my canna. i do have pink sunburst and one that my mother had that i love but no i.d.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks mama - will have to look into the tx gold one;o)

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well ask me next year. i'll prob. have one.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

mama,
leaving tomorrow @ 3am for San Antonio for Thanksgiving week. Holler back atcha when I get back.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I'll make a mental note to remember that;o)

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well i'll be sure and save you one. i broke off some from the mother plant and scattered them around the yard. there oughta be one next year that is good enough to send.

and just lmk bigred.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

I have a ton of columbine seeds that I can send to you. They are mostly purple, some white. Next year (fingers crossed) I will have yellow, and others.

I would love to have a Confederate Rose Hibiscus Mutabilis. Do they propagate by seeds?

I have a TON of seeds that I can send to you. Look at my list on the Hog Wild Seed Swap that Starlight is sponsoring elsewhere.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

lynn, THAT plant i had listed on my haves list died. i did get a new confederate rose plant this year but no seeds. i am not going to have any seeds to speak of.

the only thing i am about to harvest is this..........

aristolochia fimbriata
castor bean new zealand purple

or i can send a plant of something. also have some bulbs i haven't planted.....

iris reticulata pixie
iris reticulata gordon

think 10 of each.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

mamajack,
I am happy with anything you would like to send. I am on 5 acres, so there is always room for a new addition.

You don't have to send me anything at all. I am just happy to send the seeds to someone who wants them.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i see you have limelight 4"00's. i want some. have to go find that hog wild swap. also have crocus twilight?

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Hog Wild Swap is such a blast. Come on over, it is not too late. There are so many seeds, you can end up with 250 or more seed packets.

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

I am looking for seeds of Blue Bird Rose of Sharon. Someone here on Daves sent me some of the seeds, with a picture sealed in plastic! I still have the picture, but for some reason the seeds did not grow :( I have ROS trees white w/dark eye, and Pink w/ dark centers. If anyone has some of the Blue Bird, please let me now?
Thank You,
Tootsie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.