Do you have Jasminum sambac(Pikake) &Pakalana(Telos cordata)

Pottsville Beach, Australia

I have moved here from hawaii and besides the fact I am super home sick and missing the Islands, I am Missing my local flowers and smells. Does ANYONE have any seeds, Plants that I can buy PLEASE!!! I live on the boarder of NSW & Qld.. Bellow are the details of the plants I am looking for,,

Jasminum sambac. One is the single flowered variety with white petals that are ovate to acute, with a 3⁄4– 11⁄4-inch diameter flower.

Pakalana Vine (Telosma cordata)

Thumbnail by spf30808
Magnetic Island, Australia(Zone 11)

Pakalana Vine (Telosma cordata) bought 20 seeds and all of them did not germinate, obviously not viable,cause I have really good success with seeds......I'm really reluctant to use the same ebayer for this vine seed so will have another go when I see some from another ebayer.......

Pottsville Beach, Australia

Bummer... if you do please let me know.. I am trying to see if a friend from home can bring some back ... I will let you know as well...

Clifton Springs, Australia

Check out this website, they usually have J.sambac......I'm not sure if it's the variety that you wan't....if it is then you could contact them and check when it is available.

http://www.gardenexpress.com.au/search.php?mode=search&page=1

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.