CLOSED: HAVE: Ruellia "Katie" White

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Ruellia "Katie White" aka Mexican Petunia - a more compact growing Ruellia with numerous white blooms. Very drought tolerant once established. Extremely deer resistant and loves the sun!

It is a prolific re-seeder and will spread if given the opportunity.

There is no PF entry for "Katie White" but it has the exact same characteristics as "Katie Blue"
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/133838/ (my plants have no current blooms so no pictures unfortunately!)

SASE if interested please reply to thread.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i am interested please.

i am also. thank you

Ashley, IL

I also would like some Ruella seeds for postage. Thank you. Ina

Blackshear, GA

I would like some also. Do you have enough? Are you in the AE?

Tuskegee, AL(Zone 8a)

I'm very interested in seeds or plants. I have the tall purple Ruellia brittonia and the dwarf pink Ruellia Chi Chi...... Chi Chi doesn't seem to like our sun so much, so it would be nice to have a floriferous white one that will do well in the sun & heat.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

ok mine goes out today sorry for delay faimly emergancy. lots latley it seems,

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Me, too if any are left.

casselberry, FL

hi...i know ur forum ..is closed... i know that there is supposed to b a pod with seeds...i can not find any i have about 20 plants going down length of my fence in back yard i live in florida and have read that some plants are sold sterile...so not to b invasive..i want to give others the seeds...or starters i have cut off pieces put into water and hoping for rooting...is this correct

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Have you had any blooms on your ruellia? I haven't heard of a sterile strain of them but that's not saying there isn't one. Do you have a picture of your plants?

casselberry, FL

i have had some blooms...but not at this time...boo... i have tons on my tall purple showers...i think they r called but not on low growing....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.