November 8th, 2010: Rose 'Nicole Carol Miller' (Rosa ) by Calif_Sue

(Zone 7a)

The Bloom of the Day for November 8th, 2010 was Rose 'Nicole Carol Miller' (Rosa ).

View the bloom of the day here: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/botd.php?date=2010-11-08

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Simply gorgeous!!!

(Zone 1)

Nice shot! That is the most perfect rose I think I've ever seen, really beautiful color.

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

What a sweetheart of a rose Sue!!! Nice capture!

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

Very pretty, and nicely composed.

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Ahhh, thanks all, she was an especially beautiful bloom that day!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That has got to be the most perfect bloom I have ever seen;o) Just lovely!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

AH, wasn't I with you when you got this one? I love it!

Yep, and it got left behind when we moved, it was too big to dig up. Fragrance is wonderful!

Dayton, OH

I'm sorry you had to leave that beautiful rose behind when you moved. Do you remember what kind of rose bush it was? I don't know if something like that would grow in zone 5.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

It doesn't really go with your color scheme so I guess that is OK it got left. Though in your new yard, you have enough space to have color rooms!

roseycats, if you click on the link in the first post above and then scroll down and click on the link on the left side that says "View much more information about this plant at PlantFiles", it will show you more info such as this rose is a floribunda and is reportedly OK grown in zone 5a.

No Kell, you're right, not really my color scheme but I mostly bought it for bringing into the house for the fragrance and that color as well as purples look really good with apricots and yellows. :-) Maybe I'll replace it someday.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

very pretty.. looks painted

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.