Quitting Smoking - Support

Thousand Oaks, CA(Zone 10a)

I know this is the wrong forum, but I feel closer to you on this forum

Who else is quitting smoking.....Once again, I lost that thread! I'm on Chantix (that evil vile stuff they advertise on TV). So far I haven't tried suicide, don't think I'm depressed any more than I was. I am hungry all the time! Been on it Since Sept 1. At times I still reach and look for the pack, brain has not figured it out yet. I think I am supposed to say I quit smoking, but I don't feel that way because I still want a cigarette. This is the longest I've gone without a cigarette, so I guess if I put it in perspective the cost of the Chantix is validated.
The patch, gum, lozenges, were worthless to me. Someone got acupuncture to stop - was it huggergirl? I am having brain fade and can't remember who. How is that working for you? Did it hurt?

This thread has 51 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!