Seeds for Christmas Oranaments

(Zone 7a)

This ornament Cost about the same to mail a bubble envelope. It's about 3 inches and very light weight and made of wood. The ornament can be glass, wood, material, plastic..etc. It does not have to be new (can be very old)...But in excellent condition . All my seeds are mailed with delivery confirmation. There are countless amounts of seeds I don't have listed anywhere. Therefore request are good because I might just have it.

I have tons of annual, perennial, vegetable, bean, herbs, and rare seeds...So please feel free to ask.

Seeds Here: http://davesgarden.com/community/journals/vbc/Kim_M/81490/

Seeds Here: http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=Kim_M

Seeds Here: http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=Kim_M&offset=40

Also interested in Doilies, Kitchen towels, pot holders, place mats, and things like that.

Thanks,
Kim

Thumbnail by Kim_M
(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Oh, Kim... I would SO love to have some Yellow Morning Glory (Ipomoea ochracea) seeds. I could buy a pretty ornament for you in exchange... (I can't get to my ornaments until the attic ladder is fixed... LOL)

Newfield, NY

I HAVE PINK MORNING GLORY SEED TO TRADE

(Zone 7a)

LOL@ Pony! I remember the decorations in the attic when I was a kid and the ladder use to fall down.. Shoot me a dmail so I can see if there is anything else you might want. I only send/sale the seeds in 10 packs. Because I didn't harvest as many as I should have. Just picked some yesterday too.

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Hehe. Our ladder is totally busted, can't pull it down again until we're ready to take it off and replace it, because it blocks the door from the garage into the house. What a pain.

I'll peek at your list again and dmail you soon- too tired after a day of fishing in the pouring rain to think straight at the moment. ;) (we caught 5 nice trout though!)

(Zone 7a)

I just went fishing too..caught lots of Porgies

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

As luck would have it,I make ornaments and kitchen stuff for farmers market. Not sure I have a lot of kitchen stuff left...a few pot holders and cassarole cozies off the top of my head. I'll get them out and d-mail some pictures.

Peggy

(Zone 7a)

Ohhh my Peggy. I love that kind of stuff. Thanks so much!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I'll dig out what I have left from previous FM. I usually start doing new stuff late Dec up until time to go back to market. I hope to get some more string quilt pot holder done this year. They are top seller hence the reason I need to make more.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Okey dokey Kim,
comin' atcha.

I don't know how top group the pictures in a collage so bare with me.

Group shot of some crafts

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I call these "Smelly Rabbits"sachets,apx 5 inches tall in lilac,lavender or jasmine. I have picture of rabbits w/o celo if you'd like a better look.

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

8 inch Raggedy Anns. Not an ornament but small enough to use as one. Faces,stocking and shoes are hand painted and it takes 25-30 bundles of yard for hair. Not hard to make but labor intensive

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Raggedy Anns and Andy coat lapel pins. Large,round ones are apx 3-1/2 inches around and fairly heavy so recommend for coat lapels,felt or knit hats

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Tea bag shelf sitters. I use to do specialty gift baskets and use a lot of flavored teas that came in these printed muslin bags. Hated to toss them out so...wah-la..shelf sitters,rabbit and cats

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Hand painted 8inch jointed Cowbunnies w/ straw hats and bandanas for those collectors that can't make up there minds if they want collect rabbits,cows or western..Cow-uh-bunnies....LOL.

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

my DGD needs to use my phone...will post more later

(Zone 7a)

Awww those are too cute!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Ok,sorry. DGD had a small emergency.

I made these inexpensive windsock santas for the young kids that come to market looking for something they can afford

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

pinecone and okra santas...don't have many of the okra santas

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

quilted heart ornaments

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I do alot of ornaments out of leftover...such as the hearts and even re-cycled materials such as these drums made from lids off spray cans

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Corn cob pincushions. I had one customer buy several of these to attach to bags of her homemade corn bread mix to give out as xmas gifts

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Hobby horse ornaments...original design. Apx. 12 inches.

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I call these ornaments Binky Baby angels. Their wings are made from remnants of antique quilts....back when you could find them cheap I made two sizes of standing carousel horses from quilts and use the scraps for these and large lace embelished easter eggs.

Thumbnail by bigred
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

BigRed, you've got talent!!!!!!!!!!

(Zone 7a)

The Drums and Pine cones are very very creative. I love them. Expecially the drums. The santas are cut too. I love the Binky Baby angels...that is so creative. I need to take up craft or start making things. I definitely have the nack. Just haven't found something I can be really good at. I tell my oldest daughter all the time. We should make some stuff! LOL

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Cassarole cozies on the bottom, decorative hotpad at the top.Only have apples and granny's bloomers left,dutch girl design was the most popular,cell phone caddies these were good sellers so I only the 2 left

Thumbnail by bigred
(Zone 7a)

What are the granny bloomers used for? Potholders...you have to educate me..LOL. All wayyy to cute.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

back in the 80's I made crafts for 5 different boutiques but then one of those large discount store(3 guesses and the first 2 don't count) started importing cheap mass produced crap...um...er...crafts from China a shut down all the cottage businesses.

Last 2 cassarole cozies I have left. I generally don't make large quanities of any one item because I don't know what will be good sellers until I get them to market.

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

the apples and granny's bloomers are potholder but just for decoration as they aren't very big or well padded. I did the bloomers because my nursery's name is "Grannie's Bloomers" so ya know I had to do those

I really need to do some functional hot pads for this coming market. I do them from string quilt blocks and they are really hot sellers.

(Zone 7a)

Wow! You have talent in crafts. I think I want to start making potholders. I can sew a little...

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

string quilts are fun and it allows you to use up very small scraps of materials. The only headache is,you have to sew them to a paper square then get all the dang paper off before you can put the quilt/potholder together and I have yet to find an easy way to do it

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.