CLOSED: need a few more people to start a round robin

Hi ,we have some Newbee members who receintly joined DG and would like to be in a round robin to see what it is. Arejay59 and I are going to start one Monday Nov. 8th. If anyone would like to help some new members find new seeds and learn about the Round Robin way of trading, please d-mail me your name and address. New members don't have many seeds and all left over will go to the newbee stash for the new members packages. Thanks.

Selinsgrove, PA(Zone 5b)

Sending you a d-mail.

Don

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Yeah!!!

Now we need one more having a dozen.Who else wants to play with us newbees?

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Excellent! Count me in! I had mailed deejay9 a few weeks ago regarding newbie seeds I had to send, so I will use this round robin opportunity to pass the seeds on! Will dmail you in a few minutes!

Thank you so much. The newbees sure will appreciate all this help. This makes a dozen players and should be a lot of fun making this a winner for them all. BIG SMILE HERE!
:0)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Yeay Syrumani...You have always been such a great NewBee helper!!

She said she had just sent a package to deejay so she would be happy to help. But she don't got beebalm. I'm going to look at the stores this week and see if I can find some to buy. There should be some out there somewhere. I'll look at my plants but those are pretty brown right now.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Dont buy it !! Yours are good and I have some!! I think Seray has some too and Ill find more if we need it!! Watch it will show up!!

I have lots of other stuff but surely there will be some on my outside plants but I just never collected those seeds before and don't know how. I clipped the dead heads off my asters, they were awsome. But havent a clue as to where the seeds are or what they look like so I'll toss in lots of baggies for you to see if you can find seeds from them, if not just plant the fluff and grow something and save those seeds. Surely it will be good.
OK I'm off tonight. Got a big day tomorrow,Good night John Boy(DEEJAY) Hahahaha.
I can't believe she called you Deejay!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

LoL I thnk she meant she contacted Deejay9 she is having RR going on now http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/threads.php?user=deejay9
Right Syrumani? But you have donated to the newbees...If I recall correctly it was a great box of goodies!!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I dmailed deejay9 a few weeks ago regarding seeds I had to donate to newbies. (Yes, I have donated to newbies before, but it's been awhile). I have not yet forwarded any seeds to the address deejay9 gave me. When I read above that the extras in the box will go to the newbie stash, I thought this would be a more fun way of getting the seeds out.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thats great !! It does sound like fun!! If there are any you are looking for send me a dmail I might have them.

I didn't realize till NOW there IS a deejay!!!! I'm sorry, I thought Syrumani was teasing Arejay calling you Deejay! Oh my goodness. There IS a Deejay! Now my face is red.I'm sorry Syrumani, I really thought you were picking on arejay calling her that. Well, I stand corrected! And yes as Arejay said, it is for a good cause and we sure appreciate all the help getting new seeds saved up to give out to new members. HUGS!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.