CLOSED: HAVE: Dierama's (Angel's Fishing Rod)

(Zone 7a)

These are 2010 Seeds

1. Dierama erectum

2. Dierama ambiguum

3. Dierama argyreum

Have 'Springer Dancer' and 'Cosmos' also (10 seeds of each)

Looking for seeds off my want list and some related.

Thanks,
Kim

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Kim, I looked up these plants, Beautiful!! I wish I had something you wanted, but I don't. The only thing new I have right now is seeds for JewelWeed.

(Zone 7a)

I would trade these seeds or ANY Seeds I have for a Christmas ornament. Is that legal around here?? Or do you do that somewhere else?

Well Long Story short. I have a thing for Christmas ornaments and liking to be surprised. I bought one yesterday or $2.00 and I am delighted with it. Just a little wooden symbol that says NOEL. I wanted to buy them All in the store..LOL

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I can paint you a small spinner gourd decorated for Christmas. How would that be????

(Zone 7a)

Is it like an ornament I can hang on the Tree and Keep forever?

i would love to trade an ornament for seeds. that would be way cool.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Yes!! I can do one from about 2 inches tall to 4 inches tall. I've done them with holly on them, snow, or paint a Santa Claus on one.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Sherman What have you to offer?

(Zone 7a)

marti sounds great as long as I can keep it. Doesn't spoil... don't know anything about gourds. Send a dmail so I can discuss what I will send you.

Thanks,
Kim

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Heres some pictures of my little ornaments.

Pictures are not that sharp, but best I can do on my phone. And PLEASE egnore the background.

Thumbnail by marti001
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Thumbnail by marti001
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

#3 This one is painted to look like snow and it sparkles. You can see another one in the background with flowers on it and the black spot is to make believe there is an opening for a bird.

Thumbnail by marti001
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

This one is done with Christmas napkins and Mod Podge. Some times I find really good paper napkins with butterflies, flowers or holiday designs and using the Mod Podge I can mount them on gourds. Others I paint on pictures.

Thumbnail by marti001

nothing as cool as the gourd ones, unfortunately. have several really old, well, at least 50 years old, ornaments. just the usual easily breakable ones.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Kim,

You have d-mail!

Bonnie

(Zone 7a)

Reopening...I received some of the most beautiful ornaments. So I will reopen this for a few more offers.

Thanks!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Kim, got my package over the weekend. Thank you. I've got your ornaments packed and will ship on Wednesday. Thanks also for the instructions.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.