Holiday Gift Exchange - Interest/Sign-up

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

CLOSED.......................

Well, Monday is November already.

We had quilte a good turnout for last year's Holiday gift exchange. Anyone up for doing something again this year???

I know there are other swaps going on, and we all have limited time available. Thought perhaps we could do it a bit differently this year. Make this a "White Elephant" swap. For those not familiar - you don't go shopping but "regift" something you already have on hand. And perhaps we can also send a homemade ornament/decoration - again, it can be something you already have, or you can make it for your "Secret Santa".

Will have mail out starting after Thanksgiving and NO LATER than 5 Dec. Need to be able to enjoy that ornament.

So, if you are interested, plse let me know. Also let all know if you want a specific "theme" or color. No guarantees because we aren't "shopping" outside the home. I'll keep sign up open thru 7 Nov. Need @10 to get this off the ground.

Signed up so far:
1 - Catbird423
2 - Syrumani
3 - Housse301
4 - Quilter5bdsr
5 - FLStu
6 - Yolie
7 - Taters55
8 - Ridesredmule
9 - Gourdbeader
10 - ladydragon5
11 - planolinda
12 - abbisgranma
13 - Mittsy
14 - busy_gardener
15 - helenethe queen
16 - rvnsbrk
17 - qwilter

This message was edited Nov 7, 2010 1:05 PM

This message was edited Nov 8, 2010 7:44 AM

This message was edited Nov 8, 2010 6:26 PM

Thumbnail by Qwilter
This thread has 203 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!