I will have too look at the tag for this

Hamilton, OH

I want too share this Brug with you not sure which one it is

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49
Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

I'm here Elizabeth.That sure is a pretty one.Love that deep pink color!
Dee

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Here is inside my wee little GH. I love it. That's Xena back there with the bloom.
I'll have to remmber to keep them watered while they are blooming, won't I? Got blooms in there and out in the yard too. Thanks for new thread.
Charleen

Thumbnail by ridesredmule
Hamilton, OH

Dee, I am glad you like like my Brug
Charlene, look at you with a nice GH, I love it too, your Zena is really pretty, yes you'll have too keep them watered, just not as much, you're welcome for the thread
I have enough photo's too keep us going till Spring, can you believe how fast this year is going by

Elizabeth

Brownstown, IN

Elizabeth, what a pretty bloom!
Nice greenhouse Charleen.

Hamilton, OH

Karen
Hey Girl, Thank you, I am glad too see you here

Elizabeth

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Love the greenhouse Charleen! And my cane begonias are awesome they get so tall I stake them up and they get these little fuffly areas of leaves and then a passle of blooms hanging down. I have lots to share too..
My milk n Honey bloomed she made the whole brug room smell delicious. I pollinated her with Cassies curls, we will see..
Elizabeth that bloom looks like a Pendulas Pink one that Bonnie sent me. The blooms hang straight down and are huge and turn almost red. My daughter has had it all summer and she keeps sending me pictures of it blooming for her.

Isabella and Maya are now flushing again, I just love my babies..
here is milk n honey, her honey stripes are not showing yet..

Thumbnail by joeswife

I am so proud, Kaitlyn has three pods for me, my first ever pods.. two on one branch, one on the other..

Thumbnail by joeswife
Council Bluffs, IA

i agree,thanks for the new thread
that is cool to have 3 on a branch.

charleen love that greenhouse.

elizabeth,that is a lovely bloom.

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

are they seed pods, Debra??

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

They are not seed pods yet but may become seed pods soon.

Hamilton, OH

Debra, how Beautiful you Blooms look, I so hope you have seedpods there, I have yet too have a seedpod on any of mine, next year that will change
it's good too see everyone, Ken it's good too see

Elizabeth

szarvas, Hungary

Elizabeth take a look here.
http://www.kwekerijgommer.com/webshop/site_show_pictures.php?soort=Brugmansia
I try to win some cuttings on ebay uk , what is the brug on the third picture, his name?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRUGMANSIA-CUTTING-ROOT-/160499766417?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Garden_PlantsSeedsBulbs_JN&hash=item255e881491

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Wow!!! those are sure some fancy and beautiful Brugs on that picture link.
Thanks for sharing it with us!

Loved the Dutch Orange one with dark center. Thanks Dany12, those are beautiful.
Charleen

Hamilton, OH

Dany 12
I hope you win some of those, my Angels Summerlove is still a small Brug, I hope next year it Blooms a double, like the one in the pictures
Thank you for the link I love that site, those are some well taken care of Brugs, Welcome to our Forum, stick around, everyone here is so nice

Elizabeth

welp, Milk n honey is turning her colour

Thumbnail by joeswife

I have brugs everywhere..

Thumbnail by joeswife
Council Bluffs, IA

great brugs debra,
but why no leaves on some,u cut them off?
some day i'm going too be showing u all mine.lol

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

Good morning everyone. For those I have trades with and others, I am going to be out of pocket for a few days. My Mom is not doing well these days and I will be going to stay with my brother in Fort Worth so we can decide what we need to do. Mom is living with my sister in a house my brother bought her, ( do I have a great brother or what ) and now my sister needs help. Mom will be 91 on November and has set records on high blood pressure. Keep us in your prayers, Kenboy.

Council Bluffs, IA

yes kenboy will keep u n yours in my prayers.

Hamilton, OH

Ken
I am so sorry too hear you mom isn't feeling well, you do have a great Brother, as well as a great sister, will keep your Family in my Prayers

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Debra
Milk & Honey, looks beautiful, your Brugs looks really great, you have a great set up in your basement, in a few days, I'll post photo's of my basement garden, sill arranging it

Elizabeth

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Ken you all are in my prayers.
Kim

Hang in there Ken. We will be here when you come back.
Prayers for your family. Take it easy.
Charleen

Brownstown, IN

Hi Kenboy,
You and your family will certainly be in my prayers.
It sounds like you have a wonderful family.

Karen

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

Ken,
I will be lifting you and your mother up in prayer also.

Sheri

Good Morning, and Ken, you know we are all praying for you.

I pull leaves off of cuttings because it gives the plant more energy to get some roots . I de-leaf when I see mites or bugs, and spray spray spray..
That's my story on all the bare sticks. ;)
I have about 10 root balls, and the tops are all rootless now, so those are what the sticks are from.. Hope this explains it all. I still have intact trees and small plants, one of these days I will do an inventory. *sigh* Tonite, I just found wretched mess and first bell, who I totally forgot I had..Poor ignored things..

Hamilton, OH

Debra
I try too do inventory, but I have so many other things too do right now, I got my carpet cleaned today, I was going too do it myself, I have the bissel pro heat shampooer, but I thought, I would just pay someone, that way they can move the furniture, it looks great right now, Thanksgiving dinner is at my House, so it has too be clean, I am so glad my basement has a side door, so that mess was down there, that I have since cleaned that up, my DH was really sweet, he bought those booties, that you slip over your shoes, I really like that, him trying too keep the carpet clean
I bet wretched mess & First Bell are really nice

Elizabeth

I'm just saying is all.;}......

Thumbnail by kimarj

don't know why DH is so huffy lol!!!

Thumbnail by kimarj

Still gotta dig the cannas..nanners and about 6 or 7 EE's oh and Morning Glory tree's ~sigh~

Hamilton, OH

Kim
what a neat set you have there, all hubby's can get huffy, when we spend so much time with our plants, even if they Love them also, I still have too cut back my 2 nanners, I am going too see how they do in the ground, with protection

Elizabeth

Thanks Elizabeth! he says a bedroom is for sleeping not plants ; ) I say if I have no plants in there prolly be some kinda chess room for his collection...sheesh how many chess sets can a man need???rolf 8}
I have a Basjoo that will stay in the ground...hope it makes it!

Hamilton, OH

Kim
are you use too hearing but that's different? that what I use too hear, when my DH, had fishing poles everywhere, now thank goodness we have a nice size Garage
that he puts them in, he told me I could have a corner in there, well now I have half of it for my things, & the whole basement for my plants, your room looks really great with the way you have it set up, my nanners got so big, I wouldn't have room for them, I have seen photo's of the Basjoo, it's really pretty

Elizabeth

Only reason I don't use the garage it that it freezes :D I will use the basement for the nanners and cannas...gonna cut them down low then lay them down there and hope for the best!

Council Bluffs, IA

hello ev1
well i try,
lost 3 of the ones kim sent me,boy what a rotted mess,lol
guess i will get my soil and plastic bags,and rooting hormone out and give that a try.
water isnt helping,have some nubbies on a few tho.

get the ones with nubbies planted in a light potting mix, don't over water and put them where it stays warm and has light. They will do fine. ;)
Kim, you n me.... Kindred Souls.. ;D

Council Bluffs, IA

thank u kim ,will do that today,real soon,when the stores open up.yep we r,as we all r;)

Council Bluffs, IA

well they r all planted up,under a grow lite.
if i'm not on here to much ,its cause i
have trouble with my right eye.
and the light bothers it.right now i have lost most of the vision in it.,
but heres hoping it gets better.
retta

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.