Photo contest

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

OK, all you iris photographers, get your pics into the photo contest. Some of the best pictures I've ever seen are right here on this forum. I put mine in already and let's have the iris forum do a good showing! I bet one of you can win it!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1137069/

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Thanks Polly! I wasn't even aware they were having it this year.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Well, definitely get yours in!

I think you take a lot of beautiful pictures. :)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Aw, thanks. And back at you.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Don't we all?

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

You sure all do, LOL.

I think everyone on this forum takes beautiful pictures, and I really love looking at all of them. :)

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

I do too! The only problem is the drooling all over the keyboard. ^_^

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

OK, you guys done good. I know cause after all these years I can recognize some of your photography.

Now it's time to vote. Let's have a good turnout on voting from our iris group here.

Here's where to vote:

http://davesgarden.com/contest/2010-photography-contest

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That's funny polly - I was looking at some of the entries and thinking "OK, this must be so and so's picture" - lol. Everyone has their own style and there are some stunning photos in this year's contest! I can't wait to get home and grab a cup of coffee and start looking!!

Boaz, KY

I couldn't find the Irises!!??

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Most are under rhizomes, corms, etc. Some under perennials. There's some great shots. i think we have the very best photographers on this forum.

Vail, AZ

I was disappointed in the landscapes. they weren't pictures of peoples yards. I've seen mountains and lakes.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

The one thing I guess I'm disappointed in is how many wonderful members we have lost, and will never see their pictures again.

Boojum for one. I always enjoyed her pictures so, and she won so many of the photo contests. Luckily I'm able to see her pictures on that other site, but I think it's a big loss to DG.

But there's still a lot of members here, especially on this forum, that take the best pictures in the whole wide world!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.