wow is it winy out there !!!!!!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

we have had the high winds for tow days now !! all the leaves are off the trees and I'm hoping the wind will blow them some where LOL right now there to wet . hope every one is good and that nothing important blowa away ;0)
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

we were without power right in the middle of making cream puffs i did 3 batches and one of them were almost done-puffing nicely and poof the power went out and down they fell!!
the custard was a lil runny too! :( but we didnt lose any furniture or treeZ!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I lost a huge tree limb its still out in the back yard about 30 feet long have to wait for some one to come cut it up ;0(
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

good bonfire wood Gloria?? :)

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

ya when it drys !! I got it all staked up right now but it should have been split first LOL I will have wood for a lot of fires !!!
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

We survived the wind storms without any damage. It's getting real cold now and the weatherman has said maybe snow soon. The hunters will like that.

I got my roses cut back and covered up with foam cones. The last of the chores are done. We just have a little more to do in the pole barn (cleaning) and then we'll park hubbys truck in there for the winter. I will start parking my van in the garage. I need to put my driveway markers up in the oft chance we get deep snows to keep hubby from plowing up the grass.

I hope we have a mild winter like last year. We got all the leaves sucked up and recycled into the veggie garden.

I never did get around to putting fall fertilizer on my grass. I guess it's not too late to do it. I'll think about it. :)

Stay warm everyone!

Brenda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.