Have You Made Anything From Twigs?

Southern California, CA

Here is a little pot trellis I made with a glue gun and a few weeping birch twigs. It's wonky-but I like it. I'm growing a sweet potato in the pot. Rooted the SP in water and then planted it. Growing nicely as a little vine. My friend has the weeping birch tree and I took some of her prunings. Carefully placed them in the car and drove home so pleased-and put them in my side yard. My DH cut them all into 6 inch lengths b/c he thought they were meant for the garbage collection. Ugh. I glued the twigs together as best I could. Funny thing was some of them began to root. lol. But I never got a birch tree-I forgot to water and the new tree growth died. Anyway-do you have a picture of anything you've made from twigs? I'd love to see it or just describe your project if you can't get a photo.

Thumbnail by J2222
This thread has 234 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!