thin hair

Bolingbrook, IL(Zone 5a)

There are quite a few people on this forum with hair that is hard to style because it is thin and limp. My own hair is falling out - all over the place - because of the medication I need to take. I am 64, which is old but not so old that I do not care how I look! It is impossible to arrange my hair so that you cannot see the scalp underneath and I just hate that ! What about wigs? I did not see any one posting about wigs. I did have a wig once but it got all crinkly (?) and fuzzy on the part closest to my head. When I asked the place where I bought it she told me that it will always do that because it is caused by the heat of my head !! How can you wear a wig and not have it close to your scalp??? So I got discouraged and just stayed home a lot. Now I am considering another wig but first must learn about different kinds. Maybe there is one right for me. Any suggestions?

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!