CLOSED: TRADE OR STAMPS ANYONE

Concord, NH

IM NEW AND REALLY WANNA START TRADING AND RECIEVING SEEDS PLEASE CHECK MY LIST THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LOOKING, SUSAN

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

DO you have seeds from Tomato Soup yet??

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Susan -- I see you are VERY new here to DavesGarden.... Huge Welcome to you.

for years - a kind DG'er has always had "Seeds for Newbies" ... many of us have donated seeds to be given to new folks.

if you want to check out the latest thread... here it is
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1010521/

I did notice you have Monarda Jacob Cline on your wants list... it does not set seeds, so you will need to get a division of a plant... I found that out when i was looking for seeds.

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

I have seeds of 'Giant' Moonflower 10 seeds (commercial), Delphinium 'Blue Butterfly' 20 seeds (commercial), Cardinal flower, and Mallow 'Zebrina' or a small division of coneflower 'White Swan' or 'Hot Papaya' to trade for seeds of Corn Poppy, Gailardia 'Lemons and Oranges' (if this is a hybrid, will it come true to seed, or do you have commercial seed left over), and Bloody Mary. Let me know.

Concord, NH

ill check the tomato soup seeds again today i think there was 1 head almost ready. and busy-gardener you have d-mail

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I have lots of seeds I can choose from for you. Do you want annual flower seeds or perennial flower seeds? I have mostly annual and tropical seeds.

I can send you a bubble envelope of seeds if you want to send me 3 first class stamps. Dmail me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.