I have Red Mini Bell Pepper seeds pkg of 5 seeds!!!

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I have 7 pkgs of 5 seeds in each for trade or sase. They are organically grown and so sweet I love them, I am currently looking for other peppers such as chocolate habaneros.

1.) blueskyfd11
2.) Elsa123
3.) cjcjmass
4.) merrymath
5.) busy_gardener
6.) conversetom
7.)

send me a dmail let me know!!!

I also have 4 pkgs of 5 seeds each orane mini bell!!

1.) blueskyfd11
2.) Elsa123
3.) cjcjmass
4.) merrymath

This message was edited Oct 25, 2010 3:44 AM

This message was edited Oct 25, 2010 6:39 AM

This message was edited Oct 25, 2010 1:06 PM

Pretoria, South Africa

You have mail.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

yeah so funny i checked my email first ..............lol

Pretoria, South Africa

LOL! I should have said D-mail. :-)

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

yeah me to now that you say that me to with the email................. duh.

Harrison Valley, PA(Zone 5a)

Would you still have an extra packet for postage? Or I do have black pearl pepper seeds and ex lg red and orange bell pepper seeds. Sending D-mail

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

of which one red or orange?

I would send both. How many seeds do you want to trade?

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I only have a few of these so I would have to say 5 of each for a total of ten wish i had more of them but next year!!

James

Sounds good to me! I didn't have my coffee this morning...what I meant was, it doesn't matter if it is red or orange. But what I will do is send you a whole dried black pearl pepper seed pod. There are alot of seeds in them. I cannot think of any other peppery plants/seeds I have. Would sending the pod be ok? I could open one up to look but i am sure there are many more seeds in them. Thanks pens.
blue

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Are they hot or sweet?

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

oh I put you down for one of each are you listed in the exchange?

Morrisville, PA(Zone 6b)

James, please include a pkg og each type fo the pepper seeds when you send the yellow ballerina datura seeds.

I think I may have ordered some pepper seeds that you would like.

I will d-mail you later on today regarding what I ordered.

Yesterday, the mail carrier picked-up my envy to you.

BTW.... I finally received the last of the co-op bulbs I ordered. Arrived yesterday between 10 and 11 am eastern.

MARY

This message was edited Oct 24, 2010 3:30 PM

Snellville, GA(Zone 8a)

Can you please put me down for 1 of each.
Thanks cindy

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

I would be interested in the red mini bells in trade for fish hot peppers or poinsetta hot peppers.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Never heard of them are they really hot and what color?

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

They are hot (both about a 4 out of 5+ on a heat scale). You can look them both up on my trade list. They are both a little bit unusual but good. The poinsettia says that it is an ornamental pepper, but it is edible and good. The peppers grow upright like the ornamentals. If anyone else is interested in trading for some of either of these (I have extras), I'm looking for Italian frying pepper seeds or anything else (peppers, tomatoes, flowers).

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I did look them up they are both great to me i like heat and wouldnt mind to try.

Busy_Gardener, I have some tomato seeds, italian frying peppers and a few of ex-lg bell peppers in red or orange...I don't have them in front of me at the moment.

Pensacolagardens, I am listed in the exchange but I cannot remember how to find it! Do not know if address has been updated to a P.O. Box.

Pretoria, South Africa

James,

Your seeds are on their way. Enjoy!

Elsa

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

James, received the pepper seeds in the mail yesterday. Thanks.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

You are so welcome Enjoy!!!

James

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I have one envelope that has the name Karen Olsen forgot what she wanted was it one of you guys?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.