CLOSED: CLOSED: HAVE GAILLARDIA "LEMONS AND ORANGES"

Concord, NH

CHECK MY TRADE LIST IF INTRESTED TY HAPPY GARDENING

Dayton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Gardenseeder, I would love some of these seeds. I am curious if you have ever started these from seeds? I wonder if they come back this color. The reason I ask, I had some burgundy seeds I gathered from a friend and they bloomed this year red and yellow. Check out my trade list and maybe we can do a trade. My Mom has a few of the red echinacea seeds that I could possibly trade. I will have to check the names on them.
Let me know
DJ

Concord, NH

hi sis, ill send you a lg trade like 40 seeds,i would like hollyhocks,malva zebrina surprise me. sound good? my neibor that gave me the seeds said hers came true but i havent planted mine yet so not positive.let me know if this soungs good to you,susan

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

I have personal experience with trying to grow Oranges and Lemons from seed. I WS'ed them one year and got the species Blacket Flower type of flower and flowers that looked like Fanfare. The original Oranges and Lemons plants that my friend grew and from where the seeds came from did not survive the winter in our zone 5/6.

I'd love to hear if other gardeners did grow seeds from Oranges and Lemons and what kind of flowers their plants produced.

Dayton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Susan, Im sending dmail

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.