Anyone have any perfume they don't use? Will trade daylilys

Lindenhurst, NY

HI, i'm always looking to try different perfumes.. If anyone has any bottles that they don't like or no longer use pls adv -- I will trade named daylilys for perfume.

Edited to say: here are the available daylilys as of 10/15/10:

UDO
Pink Lavender appeal
Lavender Bonanza
Blissful beauty
Siloam Ury Winniford

pics at:
TINKERS DATABASE

This message was edited Oct 15, 2010 9:12 PM

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I have perfumes I don't use. Do you have any bright orange/red/yellow DLs? I love the hot colors. ;)

Lawrenceville, GA

I have several new bottles of perfume from Avon that I have duplicates of. I also have some brand new Victoria Secret body spray with matching lotion set. What types of daylily were you wanting to trade?
:) Char

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Do you have a scent preference? ie, flowering, powdering, subtle, etc.? My DH says I have a 'problem' and trading for daylilies would go much better than selling on craigslist. :)

Newfield, NY

good morning,I have several new bottles of perfume .do you have picture s of your daylily?

Lindenhurst, NY

HI everyone, wow didn't think i would get any responses so fast.

I like perfumes like Guess, Sara Jessica Parker "Dawn", Light Blue, Cashmere Mist, Happy Heart by Clinique, Lollita Lempika "L", etc. I only use the spray bottles.

I haven't found any of the Avon perfumes that I like and I don't use the body sprays.

i have lots of different colors/types. Right now i am digging a bed that has 2 Munsons, Aisha and Imperial Inca.

Lindenhurst, NY

the Munsons are spoken for.
I'm now digging:

Condilla
Suprisingly Pink
Mexican Way
Frosty Beauty
pics at Tinkers database

Sumter, SC(Zone 8a)

I see the perfumes you mentioned and thought to ask if you like Youth Dew? about the only one I have that's nearly full....Thanks!

Lindenhurst, NY

hi rednyr, thank you for the offer but i do not like youth dew. Another i don't like is cinnibar (if they still make it??)

Sumter, SC(Zone 8a)

yep they do still make it too! :)

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I don't have any spray bottle ones, so I'm out. Neat idea for a trade, though! :)

Lindenhurst, NY

I also have:

Benchmark (Munson)
Blissful Beauty (Joiner)
Pics at Tinkers data base

Omega, GA

Good morning, been watching your thread. I have Clinique Happy to Be, can't find ozs on it but large bottle smidge used, Channel No. 5, 1.7oz. full & Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense (3.4oz spray still in wrapping, never opened). LMK

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Hmmm, do you like White Shoulders? An oldie but I have some!

Lindenhurst, NY

HI Scotchie -- dmailing you.

Eufaula -- sorry, white shoulders is one that I do not wear, but thank you for offering :-)

Note: I also have a large sized desert rose plant.

Sumter, SC(Zone 8a)

Eufaula - I think you n I should trade perfumes LOL...sounds like we're from the same school...

I think the only one I have currently that may fit your bill is a mostly new bottle of Calvin Klein Euphoria Spring Temptation parfum 3.4 oz and a 3/4 full (guesstimate) of Estee Lauder Honeysuckle Splash. Most of my remaining scents I'm either too fond or almost empty. I guess that means I should buy more again. lol!

Lindenhurst, NY

hi CAREYANA - I've never tried that Calvin Klein perfume.
What would you like to trade for it? Benchmark may be gone, i'm not sure if there will be any left of that one but i have the others. You may not find a pic of Blissful beauty, but i may have pics of it - it's a fabulous garden plant and the blooms are gorgeous. I will never be without that beauty.

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Ha ha! rednyr, D-mail coming your way!!!!

Lindenhurst, NY

Eufaula -- isn't this fun:-)
Maybe you can get a new perfume too!

maureenpm00 - dmail sent to you when you sent one to me!

Lindenhurst, NY

OK, i've set 2 trade already and still have these. I can do another trade and then i'll go broke from postage;-)

Pink Lavender appeal
Lavender Bonanza
Blissful beauty
Siloam Ury Winniford

pics at:
http://db.tinkersgardens.com/

Lindenhurst, NY

the1pony - sorry i missed your post above.
The ony hot color I can recall is:

Condilla
South Seas

some others I have that you can look up pics to see are (but i don't think any of these are "hot" colors)

UDO
BLISSFUL BEAUTY
SILOAM URY WINNIFORD
Pink Lavender appeal
Lavender Bonanza

Doridunn -- sorry missed your post too -- you can look up pics at:

TINKERS DATABASE

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

I have Halston and Polo.

I would like red, orange, peach or white dayliles.

Thanks,

Evelyn

Mount Juliet, TN(Zone 6b)

I have Sublime by Jean Patou, Envy by Gucci, and Tracy by Ellen Tracy.
These bottles are at least 3/4 full.
I like all ruffled and double daylillies. Do you have any?

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Maureen ~ Are you there??

Maureen no longer has an active DG paid account so she can't see these posts. It is from 2010! :)

You may want to start a new thread if you're looking for something in particular.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.