Quick little arrangement

South, TX

My arrangements are quickies now that I am sick but I am getting better! Two BAD years. Anyway, my husband and I went to a nursery and bought a bunch of things. They had these tiny Cyclamens. SOOO CUTE.

Thumbnail by Sallysblooms
Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Sally - sorry to hear that you have been not feeling well for the past few years. So thoughtful of your husband to bring you such pretty flowers. Here is a quickie that I put together last fall - sedum "Autumn Joy."

Thumbnail by soilsandup
South, TX

Very pretty, Soils!

Waterman, IL(Zone 5a)

Very cute Cyclamen arrangement and they have a lovely fragrance too.

Sedum arrangements seem to last forever when dried. It's a welcome site over the long winter. Your arrangement reminds me to go out and pick some of mine. I've totally ignored them this year. Bad mom!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Sally, hope you get better very soon. It is lovely that you are up to making an arrangement, they always make one feel a bit perkier! The cyclamen is a great presentation and with your adorable angels is very soothing/healing and should make you feel better as each day passes.
Dianne lovin the autumn joy, guess I'll be picking the last of mine this weekend - it is supposed to be in the 80's so may get a few more nice arrangements before the season is completely finished.
How do you dry your sedum pt? Hanging upside down or something else?

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Here is a simple one I made yesterday with a few roses and dusty miller - Pink for breast cancer awareness month!

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

When I brought it in I added a deep burgundy dahlia with white tips for accent.

Thumbnail by haighr
South, TX

OOOOh, I like the pink roses and I love Dusty Miller! I love Lamb's Ears too. The Dahilia is lovely too!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.