Red Castor Beans Pkg of 10 Have 10 available.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I have 10 pkg of Red Castor Beans available for trade or send postage of .75 in a self addressed stamped envelope to my address which is listed in the address exchange. I am looking for Black Castor Bean or Pink Castor Bean or any kind of varigated morning glory seeds.

1) kobwebz
2) Lemkegarden
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Here is my address and thank you. http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/view.php?user=pensacolagarden

This message was edited Oct 4, 2010 9:32 AM

This message was edited Oct 24, 2010 5:01 AM

Thumbnail by pensacolagarden
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I'd be interested,could you dmail me? thanks Annette

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Sure could trade or postage?

James

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Check my list and see if you'd like to trade anything. Thanks

casselberry, FL

im interested i have hyacinth beans...they r awesome would u like to trade if so let me know thankz

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Well I have a ton of them as well i can send them for postage...

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Are you looking for anything in particular to trade? I have many seeds....annuals, perennials, veggies. I have not compiled a list tho' as I have so many. I am sorting them out right now but it may be a while before I actually have a list put together. It might be easier to just put out some requests and maybe I will have the seeds.

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

I would trade if it weren't red, I have red coming out my ears this year, my seedling shot up to about 10 feet, it has 100 seed pods on it. I would like another color if you have any other color anyone. SASE or trade.

Evelyn if you want seeds I have them too.

Currie, NC(Zone 8b)

I would like to have some of your seeds for sase. Thanks for sharing.

Joyce

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Evelyn my pods are still green except one that I spread out around the property, it was splitting.

Omega, GA

Do you still have red castor bean seeds? i would like some, pls.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Yes i do

Omega, GA

I will send postage Monday for the seeds, OK? Thank you, Donna

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Sure thing thanks!!!

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

If not I have a butt load.

will be sending envelope/postage monday. thank you

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Your welcome sherman99!!

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Hello there,

Newbie here, just wondering if you have any of the castor seeds left? I am in Canada and willing to send you a SASBE

cheers

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

sure do

Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

The SASBE is on it's way to you this coming week....

cheers

casselberry, FL

i would love some seeds...if anyone has xtra....im just starting so i dont have much for trade...i have hyacith beans, dune sunflower,and a small amt of dwarf mex petunia

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Dwarf Mexican Petunia? How tall does it grow I have a purple one that is wonderful.

casselberry, FL

i believe that is the name..i could be wrong....it is a ground cover with tiny mex petunia flowers...thats what they called it at nursery....it seems tog grow well in part shade and spread pretty fast....i covered it with leaves when it got cold and i didnt seem to lose any

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Well that one I have but I just saw that you would like some Morning glory seeds also. I think it would be around a dollar to ship it out to you.

casselberry, FL

ok....i will send to you if u will save some of both....i dont mean to b selfish but love the vines and fast growing things....also,,do you know how to start cape honeysuckle...i have beautiful large plants growing....do i just cut off a piece and place it in h2o and let it root...

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Hello - we're in the depths of agony and winter here, so trying to plan my yard with big and bold!

Do you have any left - I'd be more than happy to send SASE.

Thanks so much!
Sandra

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Wow I am in Saugerties and I have a ton of them left just sen 1.00 for the envelope and 2 stamps and I will send you some.

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Hi - I can do that, or if it's easier, I can send a bubble envelope with label and stamps inside so you can just slap the return label and stamps and send back.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Well that is what I have either or!!

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Quote from hellnzn11 :
If not I have a butt load (of red castor beans).

Dawn ~ I am confused. You told me you had some and now you say all of yours are green ones??

Evelyn

Zephyrhills, FL

Yes, please reserve 10 for me. I have a half- used pack of 1911 Cameo morning glory seeds I can send you.There may be about 6 seeds left in there. By May I should have a lot of them.I used to have pink castor bean. Carmine or Carmen, I think was the name. Please D Mail me.

Zephyrhills, FL

I mean 2011.They are 2011 seeds.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

Yes they are 2011 seeds> I still have many left for who ever wants.

Thumbnail by pensacolagarden
casselberry, FL

thank you for the castor bean and morning glory seeds....Happy Gardening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.