Trade proposal

Jessup, PA(Zone 6a)

I would wish for and love to have seeds of; Colorado blue and/or red columbine,aquilegia red hobbit, a perennial vine that has blue or white flowers,
irises(harmony, superstition, sugar blues,Cinderella's Coach, mother earth,Katherine Hodgkin, cantab, or any like-kind really), =}
Lilies (Frans Hals,Ed Murray,Light of the World, Pardon Me, Hairy Toad Lily,Butter and Sugar),
Daffodil(professor Einstein, salome, brackenhurst, or poeticus 'flindre'),
papaver orientale, galanthus,
anemone, rudbeckia,
agastache, sphaeralcea,
liatris, phlox, prunus andersonnii,
fallugia, ceratostigma plumbaginoides,
amaryllis, coreopsis, Echinacea purpurea Ruby giant
viola corsica, silene regia,
greek yarrow, salvia azureasage,
tomatillo, raspberry anne, culantro,
watermelon, spanish oregano,
or calendula- marigold which is my birth flower. And Happy B-Day Libras' 1 more week to go for me =}

I know I'm pushing it but i also have gaillardia Arizona sun, yucca adams needle, europeana patio rosetree, floribunda rose red and pink, snow in summer tomentosum, butterfly bush lilac,Mums asstd. colors, A reseeding vine with trumpet like flowers purple with white, granny smith apple, cantaloupe, yellow onion, dill, papaya, pumpkin, cilantro, habanero, serrano, banana pepper, jalapeno, poblano pepper, green bell,Mexican Avocado, and epasote seeds to share. I will have seed a stevia, rosemary, worm wood soon, please let me know if you have anything on my super duper birthday dream wish list.
Thank you ever so greatly.
Truly
Elaine Angel Jimenez

This message was edited Oct 2, 2010 10:47 PM

This message was edited Oct 2, 2010 10:58 PM

Thumbnail by Jimenez_Garden
Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Hello Elaine,

I have some Columbines (Aquilegia) , you might be interested in, also have 2 kinds of Papaver orientale, rudbeckia's, agastaches , liatris, and calendula's.

Please have a look at my website to see the species www.seedsite.eu Not all is listed yet. I hope to have seeds of Rudbeckia cherokee sunset, Indian summer and Cappuccino.
ALL my seeds are available for trading.
I would be interested in your hot peppers. And what pumpkin you have? And I'm always interested in wild flowers that can be grown in my region (zone 6) as perennial or as annual.
In what USDA zone you are?

Jonna

Jessup, PA(Zone 6a)

I believe I'm in zone 5b North Eastern PA 18434. Where i am sometimes falls in between 5 and zone 6 on just about every map I've checked. I don't know what kind of pumpkins they are exactly but here's a pic. They were locally grown by a farmer near my area. Maybe we can trade addresses and start trading :)

Jessup, PA(Zone 6a)

by the way, nice website

Jessup, PA(Zone 6a)

To Mittsy
Thank you sooo much for the card and seeds you sent me from where ever you may be. it was an honorable gift.
Thank you
Elaine Jimenez
and my little helpers

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.