From Sofa Arm to Ceiling Medallion part 2

Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX(Zone 8b)

This is Part 2 of bivbiv's thread From Sofa Arm to Ceiling Medallion

Quote from bivbiv :
HAH! There are sooooo many things I wish I could do but can't. One of my three best friends (yes, three "best"...I'm lucky) has a beautiful soprano voice and plays piano; she has a master's degree in music. I lip sync Happy Birthday because I don't want anyone to hear me "sing." If I could be reincarnated, I can't decide if I'd want to sing, play piano, or play violin. Those are the instruments that make me cry, including the human voice as an instrument.

I'm loving this thread and wish more people would join in. I think any thread is like a conversation: It digresses and takes twists and turns, and that's fine by me. In fact, I prefer it.

So, if you have an opinion, a thought, a reflection on something...on anything...feel free to interject whatever it is. I've decided that this thread, since I started it, can be anything the participants want it to be. Just make yourself at home. In fact, I guess that's my decorating philosophy, so it seems appropriate here as the way this thread should be. Just make yourself at home.

We'll always get back to the subject at hand, turning sows' ears into silk purses; but it's more fun if we all feel free to comment on something that a post may bring to mind, even if it seems to be off topic.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1127942/#new

This message was edited Sep 30, 2010 6:56 AM

This message was edited Sep 30, 2010 6:56 AM

This thread has 206 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!