DO NOT MAIL ME ANYTHING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE..... READ PLZ

Wichita, KS(Zone 6a)

Sorry for the caps....Chad just called and told me that our neighbor came over and told him that as soon as the postman delivered mail today, the mailman left a box on our porch and someone in a red Durango identical to ours drove up, jumped out and grabbed the box off the porch. It was 2 young men. The neighbor flagged down the postman and told him and they called the police and we have to call the police. We don't know what was in the box and I don't think I was expecting anything but I lose track of stuff like that. It could have been Mytaya's birthday present from her grandma and grandpa. i have felt like our mail has been tampered with over the past few months but couldn't prove it. Now, we know.

Until we get this figured out please DO NOT mail anything to me at home. If you must, please dmail me and I will give you my work addy which is perfectly fine to mail stuff to me here at work.

This thread has 30 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!