finally done!

Wells, TX(Zone 8b)

I started this 5 yrs ago when I was confined to my wheel chair.. it got pushed to the way side when I moved to Tx and started working on my house.. I started working on glass work again last month cause it was to blasted hot to work out side.. did a bunch of small pieces to get the hang of cutting and soldering again and then dragged this out of storage....Im surprised it survived the move as well as it did . some of it had gotten broken so I had to recut some of it ...some of the glass was missing ( dont ask me where it when to...lol.... Ill probably find it now that Im done) so I had to buy a sq ft of the lighter green to finish it but finish it I did after 5 yrs.. now I just have to get it framed and knowing me it might take another 5 yrs...lol.

its about 2 ft round..the back ground is a dark purple wispy, the lip of the calla iridescent pink, the body of the calla iridescent white and the inside of the body a wispy white.. the leaves are opaque greens its done in copper foil with 1/4 wide foil using 60/40 solder and patinaed in black

Thumbnail by blkraven2
This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!