Invisible thread

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

How durable is invisible thread ? Would it last as long as regular thread thru the years? I'm working on a dresden plate type quilt and some instructions I've read say to attach the plates with invisible thread. I'm more tradiditional and think I will be using regular thread but I was just wondering about the invisible....would it deteriate more quickly than thread .. I guess they would not recommend using it if it wouldn't last over time ?

tish - sorry I still can't post pictures as the computer hides them someplace. Taking this in for repair as the windows 7 we installed won't recognize the cd drive either....a real pain! Hope to get someone to get it back to normal again. Can;t be too soon either!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!