Imperial Splendor B.O.M. from Joann's

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I decided a few months back to work on a B.O.M. project, and I chose the Imperial Splendor series from JoAnn's. The colors just work for me . . .

Anyway, I've noticed at the Joann's here in town they are changing out the B.O.M. projects. Neither of the stores carry any of the blocks anymore. The Joann's website still has many blocks available - I already have 5 of the 12 . . . but I can't find block 7 - the site says no longer available. I tried calling customer service, but of course they are closed for the weekend now . . .

My question is - did anyone get an extra block 7 that I can take off your hands? I'd pay full price for it.

If I can't find block 7, there wouldn't really be much point in continuing to purchase the remaining 6 blocks . . . I'd probably make pillows out of the 5 blocks I've got.

Or, if someone has finished that block, if it would be possible to scan and email the instructions, I could get the fat quarters to cut the pieces for the block myself . . .

Any help would be appreciated!

This thread has 175 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!