Wide Horizon

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Anyone know where I can fide a photo of 'Wide Horizon'??
Thanks!!
Debbie

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Debbie-

Go to my journal pages....

http://davesgarden.com/tools/journal/viewbycat.php?catsort=name2&cat=53440

if you click on the word "cultivar", it will put them in alphabetical order. Wide Horizon grows like a weed and has a huge bloom.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Thanks so much, I found it. I am making an album of my irises including a photo of each I have made by others and one of mine for comparison as they bloom....along with other info for each.
I am currently at our new house weeding, mowing, and planting some 300+ of my unknown historic irises. Some of them I will know as they bloom hopefully next year. I labeled each with a pen or marker and some actually came off in the three days it took me to dig and then get over here! Is ok. I still know almost all as to where they were located in my old garden. I know I have multiples of each so after they bloom, maybe I can offer some for postage. I would like to be able to get to that point. Is just that I feel I need to buy/trade right now to get my gardens established first.
Thanks again for the photo and hope you don't mind my copying it and putting it in my personal album.
Debbie

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Debbie-

It's fine about the picture. You have your work cut out for you. I just finished moving an old bed of iris into a new one. Ran out of space, so I'm almost done for this year.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Run out of space...so sad!! I keep digging new ones!

South Hamilton, MA

Not moving plants with this dry as dust soil. town to the north of us lifted watering ban. We still have ours and as weeds etc. come up, the dust flies.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.