Thick glass

Rensselaer, IN

Hi, I'm new to T2T but love all the pictures. I'm esp interested in Bowling Balls. ...have never done any, but winter is coming and I need something to do when the shade garden under snow. I posted my question previously, I think on the sea glass thread, but now I can't find it, so don't know if it was answered. Please forgive me for asking it again. I have three pieces of thick glass, about 18"x24"x1/4". They were being used as storm windows on the basement windows but the frames had rotted away. The house was built in 1942 and I bought it two years ago. When my 90 year old dad saw them, he got rather excited and said I should keep them, that someone would want them. Since I've been reading this site, I thought maybe I could break it into managable pieces and tumble them for smooth edges....thought they might look good on a BB for the garden. Any thoughts? Thanks, Sharon NW Indiana

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!