2nd timer needs help/info please

Thousand Oaks, CA(Zone 10a)

Neat site! All kinds of info that I can definitely use. I used plaster of Paris and colored glass stones about 15 years ago on a wood table. Put the P of P on, and pressed in the stones After plaster of Paris was dry I put a coat of polyurethane over it. Looked good for about 6 months, then turned yellow. Have learned to read label for non yellowing polyurethane. That is the extent of my 'mosaicking".

I want to try to do a BB, a birdbath and a wooden birdhouse. My question is; can I use a tumbler from, oh heck, brain fade...can't remember the name...oh Harbor Freight. Anyway they have tumblers around $25. Can I use that to tumble both broken bottles, glasses etc and broken china plates, saucers, etc. Do I need to, or is it not advisable to tumble china?

Ah, so many things to do......so little time!

Thanks for any assistance you can give.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!