CLOSED: Looking for some California Poppy Seeds

Pawleys Island, SC

Does anyone have any California Poppy Seeds they would be willing to trade.? Check my list and let me know if I have something you might be interested in. thanks, Linda

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I have a small packet of red Eschscholzia californica I can send you. Judt Dmail me with your address. :)

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

I have orange, buttercup and a mix of colours.
I would like to trade for the lemon basil.

Jonna

Winnetka, CA

Hi Linda.... I happen to have a big pot FULL of California poppy seeds that I was hoping to be able to find homes for!! :) These are the bright orange (traditional) california poppies and come from Sonoma, Ca. I have a relative who lives there and we brought home so many seeds I would be most happy to send you some. I checked your trade list and as it happens, I have been looking for a plumeria frangipani. I had one long ago and lost it to extreme heat and really miss it's beautiful flowers. Would you be willing to trade for the plumeria? I know it's probably not an equal swap, but if you're interested, I also have some lovely lavender breadseed poppy seeds that you might like. (see pic). Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Nancy

Thumbnail by NF2932
Winnetka, CA

Linda... did the poppy seeds make it safely to you? Nancy

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

Ibartoo,

Are you still looking for Califonia Poppy seed? I have partial packets from Botanical Interests 2010:
- California Poppy (Orange) and
- California Poppy (Mikado)

Let me know, with an address, if you're interested.
I would love either of these as seed or cuttings, but it isn't necessary.

Corey

Pawleys Island, SC

Sorry Corey, I have found all I can use right now. thanks so much, Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.