Quilted placemat swap

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

I was kind of thinking of starting a quilted placemat swap. I would need twelve people. We would each get a list of eleven different people with a mail by date next to each one. Then we would make one placemat per month and mail to that person with that month. If I set it up correctly three people would receive four placemats each month and by the time the swap was done we have three sets each. Of course NONE OF THESE WOULD MATCH but I like that. What do you think? And when would be a good time to start something like this? Any thoughts? I'd like it to be something where we use what fabrics we have rather than going out to buy new or more. Sort of like a scrap fabric project. I'm throwing this out there to see about any interest only. If there is enough and I get 12 people, I'll start a new thread.....
The picture is one of a set of four I made and is just to show you what I mean. We don't need to do themes unless that is what you would rather do.

Thumbnail by Quilter5bdsr
This thread has 63 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!