goodbye.......

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

just want to say goodbye to everyone my time her is over here....holy sh##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never thought id say goodbye here at daves!
im done here
if you want to get a hold of me ever......
dori day on facebook
notmartha8@yahoo.com
989 205 4599 cell
simplybitchin on aim

Its been fun and its been real and sometimes real fun but now its DONE
luv you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was here from the start and now i can see its over
my life is going down a new path and flowers are
a beauty but they are not a necessity ..............family is where its at
the time we share with the ones we love is the most important thing.....
spend your days well....for there are more days behind the cart than before the horse...........MELLENCAMP
and now SHINEDOWN has even replaced Mellencamp.................the circle of life

good bye to everyone here..........find me,,,,,,,,be happy.....i am!
do NOT pay for me to stay here-cuz i wont be here.........luv yaz
PEACE OUT...................CHEERZ

This message was edited Sep 1, 2010 10:48 AM

Thumbnail by notmartha
Beaverton, MI

dori well said hopefully there's little pink houses for all .

kim

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Dori,
I know you got your beautiful Grand Babies and children have moved near and choices have to be made sometimes.
So i understand. i wish you well. I won't forget our shopping days at the supply house and lunch, and co-ops at Fairy's,
Diamonds wonderful after party hostings and just the great sage growing advice. Oh yeah thanks for the hosting all the co-ops
They were well done. I have only been here for 3 years and it was fun. But i too am thinking on what I want to do.
I had a big car accident leaving me unable to work my garden and at 60 i think i have to par down my gardens...
There is a time for everything in life.
Good Luck send a big hello to Dale.
It was great knowing you both.
P.S. If you ever come by US 23 stop over !
Julie Z.

Thumbnail by jazzzy704
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

love you girl but i will see you other places and talk to you soon I think your right on all counts ;0)
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Well said Gloria! we can never say goodbye :)

We"ll stalk you in other places ^_^

~Big Hugs~ xoxo

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori,

So sorry to see you go but understand perfectly how our life's focus changes with time. If you're ever up my way in AuGres look me up.

Brenda

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I tried to find you on facebook but there are a lot of dori days there. Maybe you can find me easier. Brenda Looney

Port Sanilac, MI

We're all going to miss you. Sad day for the rest of us.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

sad for me to go was here from the very first yr!!!
luv you all

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

So sorry to see you go Dori. I still have your lovely daylily pic on my desktop. You know the one that you took on a foggy morning with all the daylilies blooming??? That pic is so awesome that I made it my desktop pic. Haven't seen a comparable one since. I understand how hard it is to take care of so many and still do things with family. This year my daylily beds were just horrible with weeds and couldn't seem to keep up with them. I can see myself downsizing in a few years. Well, anyway, have a great time with your family and enjoy life.

Cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.