Endless Fabric Swap... Got something? Need something? #4

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Here it is again... another thread full of people willing to share and swap. Tell us what you are looking for, what you no longer want... just come and have fun!

OK... here it is. A place to get rid of some of YOUR scraps and no longer wanted yardage in exchange FOR something you DO want!

Please use the following format.
I WANT...
I HAVE... unless you specify, it is assumed this is 100% cotton and suitable for quilting.

If the fabric is NOT prewashed, please state that. When you are NO longer interested in trading, simply delete your post. If you have a new want, repost do not edit unless it is for qualification sake. That way "read new posts" will still be a good way to check updates.

You can exchange precut 5" charms blocks or anything else if you can find a willing exchange partner. You are responsible for having your address in the address exchange. It is a matter of trust and preference if someone will or will not trade with you. If you are NOT a member, and have not established yourself, you might have trouble finding trades. Ok, let the fun begin!!

Please post feedback so people can determine who is a "good trader" and who may be experiencing some issues.

RECAP as I currently know it for IN SEARCH OF:

NEWEST REQUEST!!! Taters55: Sunflower print, at LEAST 13 inches square

Congradulations to Mojoquilter/ Sonja!!! for getting her new website and copywrite stuff going!! YAHOO!!:
TRUE red and white (NO other colors in the print) Dark Autumn stones: dk blue, greens, burnt orange, red, black & dk purple, beige & neutrals, ALL at least 8x8

Quilterbdsr5/ Barb: still in a holding pattern??

BarefootT/ Thunder - Dog prints and other juvenile prints for the quilts she donates

Quilter: WANTS nothing at this time!!! LOL

Mittsy: my brown scraps to finish up a project that she is short fabric for (also donates baby quilts to a neonatal center)

Abbisgranma/ Marion: does not need anything at the moment... maybe later!

Angedawn47/ Angela designer and "special fabrics" (satin, velvet & more), fancy lace & trim for heirloom crazy quilt

Siliolegma: None stated yet?

Psychw2/ Pat: Valentine prints, black/white/pink prints, or BLACKS, TOT!

A big thank you to all the generous people who have so willingly shared their bounty!!! Barb and Karen especially! Most of us have benefited from their generousity. I hope we are all current with our postage costs, either in "advance" or "after you get your package" however any fellow quilter prefers to handle their postage expenses.

Are there any changes to the above "Want list" that I need to edit???

And here is the thread for the RESULTS: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1122524/

This message was edited Aug 28, 2010 8:36 AM

This message was edited Aug 28, 2010 4:13 PM

This thread has 275 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!